Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's Christmas Time at the McMillan's

I know I have not done a House Post, but Matt was able to capture all of our Christmas decorations last Wednesday! I have enjoyed being able to look at all our wonderful ornaments that we have and also start our own Christmas decorations collection. We are still trying to come up with some of our own Holiday Traditions, but I will keep you posted! I also promise to do a full house post after the Holidays so you can really get the look of the house! They are in no particular order, btw!!!!

Our Christmas Tree with my awesome tree skirt (Mom and I found it on Pintrest!)

We have a tradition to get a new ornament every year! I don't know what we will do once we have kids!

Up-close of my Tree Skirt! It use to be a tablecloth!

Outside decorated!

Front Porch

Matt's Christmas Tomatoes!

Front Door

From the front door looking toward the kitchen!

Tree in our bedroom! This has actually gotten more Red Deco mesh around it, so it looks better!

The mantle in our bedroom.

Downstairs bathroom.

Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen

Kitchen

Kitchen

Dining Room! I love my Christmas China!

Stockings and Christmas Frames

Stairwell

This is in the Dining Room

No comments:

Post a Comment