Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

1 Year Later


I can't believe that one year ago today I married the Man of My Dreams! We had a long, complicated, 3 states away courtship that turned into a quick engagement and a dream wedding. This year has brought us 5 1/2 months apart, a cat, a niece, a nephew, a coaching job, the house buying process, countless trips to North Carolina, 2 birthdays (one bringing Matt closer to 30 and me closer to 25!), friend's babies, ups/downs, on and on and on. I could recap everything that we have done but that would take forever! I also feel that if you want to know what we have done over the past year just check out the December-December of the blog! I found this idea on Pintrest and you take a picture each year on your anniversary with a picture of the year before. So we held a picture of our wedding day! (Next year we will hold this picture, so on and so on!) I think it is a super cute idea! Matt, I love you more today than yesterday and I cannot wait for the next 65+ years!

Our Cake that Mrs. Kelly made for us!
I was not really into the whole tradition of freezing the top of the cake and then eating it a year later, so Mrs. Kelly made us a replica and it was delicious!!

It was sssssooooo good at our Wedding and this replica was amazing as well!!!


2010 (picture) and 2011

My beautiful Sapphire ring that Matt got me!! He got new Costa Sunglasses, but we didn't get a pic!
Saturday night we went to eat at Bellini's in Hoover. I found it on Urbanspoon and it was delicious. Matt had the Filet and I had pan seared Grouper. Since it was our Anniversary we got a free dessert. We decided on their White Chocolate Bread Pudding. All in all the dinner was fabulous and it was fun to get dressed up and go out!

No comments:

Post a Comment