Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hello Out There!


           So I have updated this blog 3 times today! Are my readers surprised! I am! My husband made me feel bad, so I am trying to update as much as I can so I will be ready for the Holidays! One reason I have not updated as much as I should have is because I have not had a camera. Matt bought a really nice point and shoot Fujifilm about 5 years ago when we were working at camp. It had been an awesome camera up to about 2 months ago. It just all of a sudden quit working one day. I changed the batteries and still got nothing. It was very weird because I could look at the pictures I had taken, but could not take a picture. So we started looking at DLSR cameras and researching what we thought we wanted. We finally decided to go with the Nikon D5100. Once we decided on the camera we really started pricing. On Veteran's Day Matt and I were spending some time out shopping for Christmas decorations and he asked me if I wanted to go ahead and get the camera! I of course said YES!!! So we got the camera and started taking pictures with it. We love it so much and we have already taken so many photos of the dog, cat, and around our house. We are trying to really study the right settings for different photos we want to take and I cannot wait to get really good at taking photos. So Merry Early Christmas to Mollie!



So not the best photo, but welcome to Matt's demise: The leaves in our yard!!!
Sweet Jennings
Beautiful Rose in front of our house!
Our beautiful Waylon. This will definitely be making it on our Christmas Card

No comments:

Post a Comment