Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Weekend Before Thanksgiving

The weekend before Thanksgiving, Matt and I headed to Dadeville for a relaxing weekend! We were suppose to have "Camp Family Thanksgiving", but due to the fact that Eli Veres came into this world a little early we had to postpone until New Year's! Nickel, Russ and the girls were in town for Auburn's Homecoming game, so we even got to spend some time with them which is always fun! Saturday was spent hanging out with Lawson (She is still a bit too young to go to a game!), meeting Eli, and enjoying a family dinner at Oskar's! Sunday after church, Mom and I were busy working on Christmas decorations and various crafts! Enjoy the pictures!












Nothing better than these sweet angels!


This Sassy Little one is my love!

My new camera strap my mom made for me!

For some reason all the photos are mixed up, but they are good and I am so glad I captured these memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment