Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

June is Flying By!

Where is the month of June going? I don't know about y'all, but June is going by WAY TOO FAST for me! One good thing about June going by fast is that Matt coming home for good is right around the corner! I am so excited about the next 6 months! Last Friday, Matt decided that we should go to North Carolina for Father's Day! So I left Saturday afternoon, met Matt in Knoxville, we slept 4 hours and left for NC at 3:30AM on Sunday morning! We made it to NC at 10 AM and Matt's dad was very surprised that we were there. Not only did we come, but Melanie, Nathan, and Becca were able to come too!! We had a wonderful day just spending time together. Becca is too cute and I loved on her as much as possible. I cannot wait to spend a whole week with that cutie in July at the beach!! (You would think that I would take pictures of times like this...nope!)
While we were in NC we did get to see our furry baby, Waylon! I cried a little when he got out of the kennel! He came right to me and was loving on me! Matt got to spend sometime working on drills with him and he is very impressed with what Waylon has learned and can't wait until duck season!
I am laying low until Matt comes home from Knoxville! We have a very, very, very busy month of July coming up, so I hopoe to get in some rest before then! Hope you and your family have a wonderful rest of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment