Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just Living Life

Just a quick update on our life!
-I kept my nieces last week while Nickel worked Day Shift. On Wednesday Carley was invited to be a Rising Star at the Miss Alabama Pagent. She went on stage and waved to the crowd. I was so happy that she actually did it! I have to admit-I cried!
-On Thursday I loaded up the girls and we headed to the Lake and Mamie's!!!! Mom's church was doing VBS and we all went Thursday and Friday night.
-Friday morning Lindsey and Maddie came over and played in the water with us. It was fun watching Maddie and Lawson play together!
-Saturday I met Lisa and one of her friends at Oskar's!!!!! I had not seen Lisa since my wedding and I had missed her so much! KTD met us at the end of the meal and it was so nice to see my friends!
-MATT CAME HOME, MATT CAME HOME, MATT CAME HOME!!!!!!!! He is home until Wednesday morning and it has been wonderful to just live of life!! We spent some time at camp and then came a home yesterday afternoon and have just been relaxing ever since! Being a school teacher comes in handy in this situation because I have nothing going on and we can just 'be'. He will come home for good in about a month give or take and I am so excited!
-Matt met Jennings and fell instantly in love! Hahaha..... I wish that was the case. Matt is trying to like Jennings, but he is not really a cat person. He is warming up to the idea though!
There is not much else going on this summer with me until Matt gets home! I am still gardening and I have a couple projects around the house I want to get done! One is our wedding picture books and getting some wedding photo canvases and then hang them on the wall!! July is going to be one busy month, and then school starts in August! I hope everyone is staying cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment