Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

4 Years Ago...

4 YEARS AGO...
4 years ago this weekend, Matt and I decided that we would "hang-out". This became a summer relationship at Camp, which turned into a long-distance relationship, which turned into forever just 6 short months ago. I can't believe that we started this journey 4 years ago. During those years it seemed like we would never make it to where we are now. It seemed like it took FOREVER for Matt to make the move to Alabama. Then it took FOREVER for us to get engaged. It didn't take long at all to have a wedding though, which made me happy. 149 days from engagement to wedding day actually! I have some of my best memories with Matt and it crazy to think how fast these years have gone by. I can't imagine how in 25 years we will look back and say, "Man how did we get here so quickly?" Who knows what the next 25 years will hold, but as long as we are making it together I am good with that! Matt, I love you and I am so glad that we are in it together!
Our first picture together-June 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment