Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

OVERDUE!!!!

I am extremely overdue in posting for the month of July! I left Helena on Saturday July 2nd and head to Lake Martin!!! Matt came from Knoxville and we spent the entire weekend enjoying friends and family! The weekend after the Fourth was spent sleeping late, enjoying the sun, and time at Camp! Matt and I spent 8 whole days together and it was wonderful!

On Saturday, went with Jeff, Adrianne, Jeff's Dad, Zoe, and her friend Tripp to Medieval Time in Lawrenceville, GA! It was so much fun and I definitely recommend it for a fun time! We went for Z's 8th Birthday and I think she and Tripp really like it. I and not going to lie, Matt got really in to it as well! (He is a kid at heart!)

Last week I worked in my classroom, went to a volleyball meeting, and got some things done around the house while Matt was in Knoxville finishing up. Matt's cousin Neill(who is working at ASCCA this summer) was in a car accident Friday, so we had a change of Matt's coming home plans. Neill is fine and very lucky to only have a cut on his chin.

We are headed to ASCCA for the Teen Week Prom on Thursday and then headed to NC for our WEEK-LONG beach trip with Matt's family! Then volleyball practice starts on Monday August 1st! I am updating this on the IPad and it will not let me upload pictures, so sorry for the no pictures, boring post! I just didn't want to get extremely behind before we went to the beach! I will definitely take pictures there! I hope everyone is soaking up these last few weeks of summer before school starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment