Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Time is Coming!

A Christmas Post in bullet form:

- I have 2 more days left of school! Wahoo!
- I have a staff party Tuesday night and it should be a lot of fun.
- Wednesday, me, mom, Nickel, and the girls are going to the American Girl store in Atlanta. I am so excited because I have an American girl, but I never got to actually go to the store and shop!(not that I will be buying anything this trip)
- Matt is already in Dadeville helping out at Camp, and I will leave Thursday morning and head down with the cat, dog, and all our Christmas goodies!
- Me, my brother, my sister, our spouses, and the nieces and nephew will be at my mom's Christmas Eve/ Chrsitmas Day so it should be an interesting weekend! Of course exciting as always. (this will be the first time since Eddie was born that we will all be at the house together!
- We are leaving the day after Christmas (once Matt and his friends play paintball) to spend the rest of Christmas Break in North Carolina!
- We will return New Year's Eve and hopefully lay low that weekend because I start school again on January 3rd, Matt has to go to Knoxville for a week in mid-January, I have state testing, and then we have to prepare for Matt to leave for Knoxville until July!

I will definitely blog sometime over the break, hopefully in between Christmas in Dadeville and North Carolina! I hope you and your family has a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!
Happy Birthday Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment