Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 5, 2011

The Cat and his Mice


This precious angel, Jennings, has recently found that he loves mice! Sunday morning I was awoken to the sound of a squeaking mouse scampering in our bedroom. I shook Matt awake and told him that he had to get the mouse out immediately! So he got up and picked the mouse up in a bag and threw it outside. It unfortunately did not make it past where Matt threw him in the yard. Well, Sunday we both get in the bed pretty early and about an hour and a half later I hear squeaking again. So I wake Matt up again and tell him to get up and get the mouse out! Being the loving husband he is he got up and took care of the mouse, again! I decided then that the cat was not allowed in our bedroom anymore. That lasted about 4-5 hours until the cat realized he was locked out and whined/cried/scratched at the door. So I let him in. Well at 4:45 AM I hear the squeaking again and wake Matt up, but he refuses to get up so for the next hour I listened to Jennings playing with this mouse and praying that he did not bring it on the bed! When we both finally got up I told Matt to grab the mouse and get it out...Well before Matt could grab the mouse Jennings scooped it up in his mouth and ran to the basement. I closed the cat in the basement and wished him luck. While I was getting ready this morning, Matt went to get his pants from the dryer and he told me to come look downstairs. What did I see? My precious Jennings tearing that poor mouse to pieces and eating him. So needless to say Jennings is banished to the basement until it is warm again. I just DO NOT DO MICE!
This look just like those little mice that Jennings was terrorizing!


No comments:

Post a Comment