Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Some Wedding Pictures and a KitchenAid Mixer!!!!!

I wanted to share some photos from the wedding! These are all from other people's Facebook accounts! I cannot wait until our photos from Della (photographer & Cousin) come in. I just know they are beautiful! Enjoy!
 Leaving the church headed to the reception! **Notice the "snow" on Matt's tux?**

First dance as Husband and Wife!


Chip and I dancing

I love this picture! Thanks Lisa for snapping it!

My AWESOME cake!

The food setup! Everything was absolutely gorgeous!
Guess who got a KITCHENAID Mixer today? This girl!
I work with the nicest people alive and they gave me a surprise shower this afternoon! I had been talking to some of the girls I work with about how I really wanted a KitchenAid but was going to wait and buy one on sale with some of our gift cards! (We were at Belk yesterday returning/purchasing with our gift cards and I drooled over the mixer the entire time. I am glad Matt talked me out of it and we were able to buy some much needed items yesterday!) I was beyond surprised to open the gift and it be a mixer! I had to open it up tonight after we got home from the grocery store and take pictures of it! :) Matt bets it will be used 4 times over the next year, but I am determined to prove him wrong! Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment