Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010- What a Year!

2010 brought us so many blessings and new things:
I could try to list them but there are so many that I would surely forget all of the awesome things! I am just going to post some pictures of some of the fun things we did this year!
Chip and Cara's Engagement Dinner

Snow February 2010

Stuart and Sara's Wedding July 2010



Chip and Cara's Wedding 2010


Matt's 26th Birthday

DFUMC Shower October 2010

Halloween 2010

Christmas Shower November 2010

Parkton Shower Nov 2010


We are MARRIED!!!

First Dance as Husband and Wife!
We also celebrated us both getting jobs, my graduation from UA, Maddie Smith's First birthday, Nathan and April's wedding in Mobile, our Honeymoon in New Orleans, the birth of our new niece Rebecca Rose Triche to Matt's sister Melanie and her husband Nathan, and I am sure many many more things! We are excited to see what 2011 has in store for our new family! We have already made some plans and I am sure we will be doing a lot of traveling in the coming months! We hope your 2010 was wonderful and we wish you a blessed and Happy 2011!

**I will post about our Honeymoon and Christmas during the New Year! Just know that our Honeymoon was wonderful and Christmas was nice and quiet! We are headed to Josh and Lindsey's to celebrate the New Year with our closest friends!**

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog, and I love it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete