Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

American Girl 2011

The Wednesday before Christmas, the girls in the family went to the American Girl Boutique in Alpharetta, GA. Carley, Scarlett, and Lawson all got American Girls from Mom, Nickel and Russ for Christmas. We took them to the boutique to pick out some items for each of their dolls. Carley got Kit, Scarlett got Rebecca, and Lawson got a Bitty Baby! I have the American Girl, Molly and I was excited to actually go to the store and see all the fun items you can get for your doll. I will be sending my doll back at some point to get her hair fixed (I got Molly when I was 6, and I "fixed" her hair too much!). Overall, it was a wonderful trip and it was so much fun to spend the day with my wonderful nieces, mom, and sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment