Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Our Baby

I haven't posted about Waylon in a while! He has become the absolute best dog! We celebrated his 3rd Birthday September 16th! I can't believe we have had him for 3 years! He definitely keeps us on our toes, but it is so nice for someone to love you just because you took him on a walk!! I love having him when Matt is gone. When Matt came back from Knoxville we decided to start "bedroom" training. He has been sleeping in our bedroom for the past 2 months ad I love it. He only moves when we move and he usually sleeps until my alarm goes off around 6! Even though the pictures show him on the bed, he usually sleeps on the side of the bed! I just happened to snap the pic of Waylon and Matt the other morning before work, and for some reason this morning he decided there was enough room next to me for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment