Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

IPhone Dump

I know I have not posted since May... But we have been super busy! Which I would rather be than doing nothing here is a plethora of pictures from our summer off of my phone! We spent the month of June riding back and forth from Knoxville to McCalla with a some weekends in Dadeville mixed in! July was started out at Camp ASCCA with some of the greatest people/friends on earth. Plus we made some new friends and are so grateful for them all. When Matt finally got to come home for good we spent 7 days at the beach with his family! Apalachicola was my most favorite place to go when I was growing up and I was so glad to share it with Matt and my in-laws! August came way too quickly which saw me start Volleyball season and shortly after school! I started my 3rd year of teaching at Hueytown Middle School! I am so blessed to still have a great job with great people! August was over really quickly and now we are almost halfway through September! We are so excited about Fall and Football! We have already bought tickets to one Alabama game and we are hoping to go to at least 2 others! Hopefully the Tennessee game in Knoxville! I turn 25 this week (eek!) and I am hoping to continue to blog regularly! We have 6 more volleyball games and ten the second week in October I have softball tryouts! That's right! I have to channel my inner Richard White (my high school coach). I am so excited to start molding young softball players to help them play at the next level! Fall is busy but my absolute favorite time of the year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment