Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cheers to 25 Years!

So I turned 25 last week! I cannot believe that I am 25. The week leading up to my birthday was a little strange an I was not excited about my birthday AT ALL! The actual day was pretty normal. Matt got me new Costa's as well as some new Pandora jewelry. I was definitely spoiled, as usual! He also got me a Gigi's Red Velvet cupcake(my favorite!). We went and got Sumo for dinner then went to bed early! My paraprofessionals got me a cake and we celebrated with the whole class! One of my peer helpers has the same birthday so we had some Chick-fil-a breakfast and cupcakes! It was way more fun to celebrate a 14 year old than a 25 year old!! Overall it was a great birthday but I am thinking I will stay 25 forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment