Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Wonderful Weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I started out the weekend by attending the Jefferson County Adaptive PE Valentine's Dance! We had a great time and my kids seemed to really enjoy it! I cannot post pictures of them but I can of the adults! :)
Wendy, Mr. Wilson, and I
These are the best co-workers around!
Tonya and Wendy
Two funny girls that are a ton of help!!

 left school on Friday and headed to the The Smith's to hangout and eat dinner! Matt was able to leave Knoxville around lunch and met me at their house just in time for dinner. Lindsey and Maddie are always so much fun to hangout with and I wish we were able to see them more! You can see some fun pictures of our night on Lindsey's blog above!!
Camp ASCCA Valentine's Dinner Dance and Auction
Matt and I worked the ASCCA Dinner Dance and Auction for our Valentine's! We had a lot of fun seeing everyone in Dadeville and spending time with Chip and Cara! The dance is always fun even when you work. Camp raised a large amount of money that goes to help more campers better afford the camp experience! Thanks to everyone who makes this annual event a HUGE success! We got to hangout with some of our closest friends which always makes for a great time.

 Me, Adrianne, and Ansley
 Matt and I! Notice Matt's khakis with his suit jacket? I definitely left his suit pants in Helena!
My wonderful Husband and I!

Adrianne and I with our Glow Sticks!!!
Number One Husband Goes To:
Matt McMillan
I was surprised at work today by my wonderful husband and got a beautiful bouquet of my favorite flower: Gerber Daisies! Most people expect roses on Valentine's Day, but I am not a big fan of roses so my husband knows me so well! It was fun to be surprised at work and everyone was oohhhing and aaaahhhhing at them in the office! 
 Aren't they pretty
The note read, "You thought I forgot! Matt"
I did think he had forgotten but he always fools me and makes me smile really BIG!!! I spent my Valentine's Day making Moore Family (My mother-in-law's family) Teacakes! I also made Popeye Chicken-One of my family's all time favorite meals! I am mailing them out tomorrow....Maybe you are one of the lucky ones? Have a GREAT week! I am busy with meeting after meeting, after meeting!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment