Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 29, 2012

A Star Wars Halloween!

Matt and I decide to carve pumpkins this year and by the time I got around to going and getting a carving kit there were 3 options: Angry Birds, Star Wars, or Sesame Street! So what did I do? I bought the Star Wars kit! I figured Matt would be ok with it since we just purchased glasses and coffee cups that were Star Wars! We set out to carve pumpkins today, the coldest day ever! I am glad that we could do something fun for Halloween! I love everything pumpkin. I have made pumpkin coffee, pumpkin oatmeal, pumpkin pancakes, and pumpkin muffins in the past week alone! Matt does not share my love for pumpkin as I do, but he is willing to try all my concoctions! I love Fall, but I will be getting Christmas out this weekend! Side Note: we will be in North Carolina for Thanksgiving and who knows where we will be for Christmas so I like to be able to enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment