Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Scarlett's 5K Graduation


On Thursday May 12th I attended Scarlett's 5K Graduation. Scarlett is Nickel and Russ's middle daughter. The attend Clearbranch Methodist Church in Argo and that is where Scarlett and Lawson go to school. They 3, 4, and 5 year old classes have a program each Spring and then they do 5K graduation after the program. Their program this year had a Super Hero theme and all of the kids were absolutely precious! My mom was there along with Russ's mom Jan! (My mom took the day off Thursday and came to my school for the afternoon before the program! My kiddos loved her and she was great with them!) **I gave Scarlett a $5.00 check for Graduation and you would have thought it was $500 check! It was so precious. I am pretty sure it was the first time she had gotten a check. She said she was going to buy 5 toys! Here are some pictures of the graduation!

Singing her solo!

Her class!
With her teacher!

With her diploma!


Her class

 Scarlett, Matt and I are so proud of you and we cannot wait to see what Kindergarten has in store for you (and what you have in store for it)!! We love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment