Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A New Addition

Meet our New Addition:
Jennings           



Jennings came to our house last Friday via a teacher at my school. I think he is about 4 weeks old and is a Tabby mix! He has already made coming home to an empty house way easier! Who knows what Waylon is going to think of him, but we will cross that bridge when we get there. He is so funny and it is interesting to watch him explore our house. I am going to the Lake this weekend for Memorial Day so he will be traveling with me! This should be an eventful trip! If you didn't catch the meaning behind his name: We have Waylon the dog and he is named after the singer Waylon Jennings. After I picked the cat up, Matt and I were talking and he said, "Well if we ever got another dog I was thinking about naming it Jennings, but since that will be a long time I guess we can name the cat that." So there you have it! Matt is unsure of the cat but he is being a super husband! I think he will fall in love with him when he gets home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment