Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Quality of Life

This phrase is often used to describe what parents/educators want for their students with moderate to severe disabilities. Today I am using it to remind you of Camp ASCCA (Alabama Special Camp for Children and Adults). It is a place where someone can improve their quality of life, whether they have a disability or not. Camp brought the love of my life to me. It has brought Matt and I more "life-long" friends than we could have ever imagined. We are blessed to say that we were a part of Camp. The campers there have left footprints on our heart and we are better for it. Today is Camp ASCCA Spirit Day. The full-time staff does this as a way to get staff/former staff to remind someone about Camp. I am using Facebook and the Blog to get the word out. If you know me well you have probably heard all the stories. I encourage you to go to www.campascca.org and check out what they have going on this summer. It could CHANGE your Quality of Life. I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment