Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Baby McMillan

I know I have left y'all hanging since we told the world we were pregnant!! Softball season is over and I can finally take a breath at school from all my paperwork! Baby McMillan has been growing like a weed (and making my belly get larger)! We found out on April 19th that Baby M is a BOY! To say Matt was overjoyed would be an understatement!! I am thrilled as well and cannot wait for trucks, bugs, and balls to quickly takeover our house! We also found out that everything was perfect at the anatomy scan. He has all his parts and organs! Mamie(my mom) was able to come for the ultrasound and it was so much fun! He was facing straight toward my belly so we didn't get a cute profile picture like most people do. The other cool thing was that as she was measuring the ventricles of the heart he was punching me! It is so cool to be able to see the miracle growing inside of me. I drove with an envelope in my car to Knoxville so Matt and I could find out the gender together! It was so fun watching him open the card (see video below)! I am now in full boy mode when I am out and about! We have started pulling some things together for the nursery! I will reveal it when it's done! I have also registered us at Buy Buy Baby, Target, and Amazon.com! Now I am working on cleaning out closets and upstairs bedrooms so we can move stuff around! Baby Boy does not have a name yet, but we are working on it! Which is so unlike me because I am usually so prepared. I was prepared with a name but it was a girl name!! Hahahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment