Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Because We All Know Someone.....

With Autism, that is.
I know someone very special to me on the Spectrum. my 8 year old niece
Carley.

Carely with her American Girl Doll

I know a lot more children/adults with Autism, but Carley is my first niece and we formed a bond while she was in my sister, Nickel's belly! Carley is also the reason I became a Special Education Teacher.
April is Autism Awareness month! You will probably see a number of Autism "things" going on during the month of April to promote our awareness of Autism and the children who are diagnosed with Autism every single day.
I have recently become a Stella and Dot Jewelry Stylist. During the month of April, Stella and Dot will be selling a special "Shine" Bracelet and our "Sole" Bracelet. Every time these bracelets are sold Stella and Dot will give 20% of the proceeds to Autism Awareness. So if you want to support Autism Awareness and Autism Research please contact me (mmw913@gmail.com) or you can go to my S&D website: www.stelladot.com/molliemcmillan.
I hope you will at least take a look at the bracelets! They are really trendy right now and will go with anything!
These pictures are really bad, but go to my website and check them out!!




No comments:

Post a Comment