Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Brings Back Memories

This weekend Jeff, Adrianne, and Zoe stayed with us since Z had a softball tournament in Cottondale near Tuscaloosa! Matt and I decided to go and join in on the fun! As we sat at the ballfield game after game all I could think about was all the times my family was at a ballpark! Zoe's team ended up finishing Runner's Up and they were so excited! They play in Birmingham in October so they will be staying with us again and we will get to join in on the action again! After the tournament we got SnowBiz and it was so good! We had fun Zoe and we are so proud of you! I snapped a few pics with my phone!














This picture looks bad, but Z got a shiner last week during practice, then another one during the first game! She is definitely tough!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment