Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Baby Eddie

So I know I have not posted about our beach trip in July, but I have to put up pictures of our new nephew Eddie. We didn't get to be at the hospital since I had school and volleyball, so we got up early on Saturday and went to Rome. For the next 3 hours or so I snuggled, kissed, squeezed, and just loved on Eddie. I did let Matt hold him too! ;) Cara and Chip are great parents and seemed so at ease with him. It is definitely an amazing experience to see your siblings be parents! I mean I knew Nickel and Chip would both be great parents considering all the practice they got in with me! The pictures are in the above post! I had to download blogger to my IPhone so I could upload the photos, so read both blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment